Booking Our Venue
Jergel’s is a 21+ Ages Only venue unless specified for a particular show or event.
Areas cannot be booked until the show has been advertised on the Jergel website. View calendar page here.
All party areas booked for ticketed events still require a ticket purchase for each guest in addition to the booking of the area. The area fee DOES NOT include tickets or cover charges. Ticket confirmation is required to book. If tickets are purchased at the venue (not online), you do not have to pay service fees.
SEE PHOTOS OF ALL PARTY AREAS
Jergel’s is a premiere music venue and has many options available to host a private function, whether it be a small party or a large corporate event requiring the full venue (based on availability). Contact our team to finalize your selections from the menu above. Take a tour.
- Parties from 30 to 80 upstairs in our Private Banquet Room, buffet service.
- Also available: second floor parties for 200+, take over the entire second level for your group based on availability.
- Or Take Over The House Jergel’s Party: get the whole house: 300 minimum, customized pricing. Bring your own band/entertainment, or we’ll book it for you!
Area Fees are required upon booking the event and are non-refundable. If booking an evening party, the area is available to you and your guests until close. Most areas can support catered pre-ordered banquet food for your party. A server(s) will be assigned to your party area.
- Elevator Area – only available for local band shows (not available for national ticketed shows). Our balcony area on second floor overlooking dance floor and across stage) seats 18 at 3 tables and 12 bar stools along railing with a total capacity of 40. The area can be stanchioned off during busy Fridays and Saturdays. Minimum of 25. $150
- 2nd Floor Party Room – NO sight lines to the stage – located on second floor can hold approx. 20-25 people with various seating in the room along with a flat-screen tv and enough room for your banquet food table. $200
- 2nd Floor Booths located on second floor – which have NO sight lines to the stage – the u-shaped bench seating can seat 8-10 (8 is most comfortable) at $75 per booth. A small cocktail table works perfectly for appetizers and drinks.
- Upper Lounge Area on the second floor has various table and chair configurations with a minimum of 10 people required, capacity is 15-20 with room for a small banquet table, if needed. This area is open to the venue with NO sight lines to the stage. $100
- 2nd Floor Banquet Room located on second floor seats up to 50, holding a total of 80 guests. Step out of the Banquet Room into the common area to look down at the stage below. Dining tables have linens (flat linen fee is applied) along with a skirted food table. $500
- Downstairs Lounge can hold 30-40. Minimum of 15 people. Located on our first floor with a view of the dance floor and stage. Two steps up and you are in our lounge with seating at dining tables and some high-top tables with enough room for your food banquet table, if you choose to pre-order banquet food. $150
18% gratuity for parties over 8 and 7% tax are additional. A server will take care of you and your guests’ beverage and food orders so you do not have to leave your party area to go to the bar.
MENU: The Party & Special Events Menu is always recommended for any party over 15 guests. Banquet Menu selections are due at least two weeks from event date. A 50% food deposit is required once the menu selections are in place. Since the menu is priced per person, final guest count is needed four days before the event. If choosing not to pre order from our Banquet Menu, but order from our Dining Menu, orders are taken by your server when you arrive for your event/party.
BAR: The bar options include a cash bar, open bar or a bar with a limit (either monetary or domestic, well liquor, house wine). Jergel’s does not supply drink tickets, but you are more than welcome to bring in and pass out to your guests to control the amount of drinks you, as a host, would like to pay for. The servers run the drink orders from our main bar areas back to you and your guests.
DECORATING: Balloons are fine for decorating. We ask that nothing be taped or affixed to our walls and no confetti or glitter–extra clean-up fees may apply.
CAKE: You are more than welcome to bring in a cake (don’t forget your candles). We supply the plates, napkins and utensils. Just let us know so we have a table set up for it. If you need to bring in the cake in ahead of time, we can make arrangements to do so. An ice cream cake is never recommended unless consumed immediately after placing out.
MINORS: All shows/events are 21+ unless specified in the details for that particular event.
HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE: We have a ramp on the right front side of the building and an elevator to reach the second floor, if necessary. Our restrooms are located on the first and second floors and are handicap accessible, as well.
Email Lisa McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking any of the areas outlined above.