Booking Our Venue
All party areas booked for ticketed events still require a ticket purchase for each guest in addition to the booking of the area. The area fee DOES NOT include tickets or cover charges. Ticket confirmation is required to book.
Jergel’s is a premiere music venue and has many options available to host a private function, whether it be a small party or a large corporate event requiring the full venue (based on availability). Contact our team to finalize your selections from the menu above. Take a tour.
- Parties from 30 to 80 upstairs in our Private Banquet Room, buffet service.
- Also available: second floor parties for 200+, take over the entire second level for your group based on availability.
- Or Take Over The House Jergel’s Party: get the whole house: 300 minimum, customized pricing. Bring your own band/entertainment, or we’ll book it for you!
Party Area Fees
- 2nd Floor Booths located on second floor – which have NO sight lines to the stage – the u-shaped bench seating can seat 8-10 (8 is most comfortable) at $75 per booth. A small cocktail table works perfectly for appetizers and drinks.
- Party Room (2nd floor, up to 25) is available for $200
- Elevator Area (2nd floor, next to VIP Room, up to 40) is available for $150
- Downstairs Lounge (next to sound booth) can hold 30-40. Minimum of 15 people. Located on our first floor with a view of the dance floor and stage. Two steps up and you are in our lounge with high top and dining tables for your seating and enough room for your food banquet table, if you choose to pre-order banquet food. $150
- Upper Lounge (2nd floor, minimum of 10, up to 20) is available for $100
- Banquet Room (2nd floor, seats 60/holds a total of 80) contact venue for further information
Note: All private party contracts require a non-refundable deposit.
Contact Lisa McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the venue at 724.799.8333 for further information.