Area Fees are required upon booking the event and are non-refundable. If booking an evening party, the area is available to you and your guests until close. Most areas can support catered pre-ordered banquet food for your party. Please refer to our party details listed on the bottom half of this page.
- Elevator Area (our balcony area on second floor overlooking dance floor and across stage) seats 18 at tables and 12 bar stools along railing with a total capacity of 35. The area can be stanchioned off during busy Fridays and Saturdays. Minimum of 20. $150
- VIP Room located on second floor can hold approx. 20 people with sofas and chairs in the room. $200
- VIP Booths located on second floor can seat 8-10 (8 is most comfortable) at $10/person with a minimum of $60, if less than 6 people.
- Upper Lounge Area on second floor seats 8 in sofas and chairs holding a total of 15. $100
- Banquet Room located on second floor seats up to 64 holding a total of 80 guests. $500
- Downstairs Lounge can hold 20-35. Minimum of 12 people. Located on our first floor with a view of the dance floor and stage. Two steps up and you are in our lounge with a variety of seating that appeals to everyone. Love seats, chairs and some high-top tables occupy this space with enough room for your food banquet table, if you choose to pre order banquet food. $150
18% gratuity for parties over 6 and 7% tax are additional. A server will take care of you and your guests’ beverage and food orders so you do not have to leave your party area to go to the bar.
MENU: The Banquet Menu is always recommended for any party over 15 guests. Banquet Menu selections are due at least two weeks from event date. A 50% food deposit is required once the menu selections are in place. Since the menu is priced per person, final guest count is needed four days before the event. If choosing not to pre order from our Banquet Menu, but order from our Dining Menu, orders are taken by your server when you arrive for your event/party.
BAR: The bar can be set up either with a cash bar, open bar or a bar with a limit (either monetary or domestic, well liquor, house wine). Jergel’s does not supply drink tickets, but you are more than welcome to bring in and pass out to your guests to control the amount of drinks you, as a host, would like to pay for. The servers run the drink orders from our main bar areas back to you and your guests.
DECORATING: Balloons are fine for decorating. We ask that nothing be taped or affixed to our walls and no confetti or glitter.
CAKE: You are more than welcome to bring in a cake. We supply the china plates, napkins and utensils. Just let us know so we have a table set up for it. If you need to bring in the cake in ahead of time, we can make arrangements to do so. An ice cream cake is never recommended unless consumed immediately after placing out.
MINORS: A minor can accompany a parent or legal guardian to a party. Please make our staff aware so they can be easily identified with a wrist band. Minors cannot approach the bar. Keep in mind that very young ears may need to arrive with ear plugs to protect them from the music volume.
HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE: We have a ramp on the right front side of the building and an elevator to reach the second floor, if necessary. Our restrooms are located on the first and second floors and are handicap accessible, as well.