Booking Our Venue
All party areas booked for ticketed events still require a ticket purchase for each guest in addition to the booking of the area. The area fee does not include tickets.
Jergel’s is a premiere event center and banquet hall and has many options available to host a private function, whether it be a small party or a large corporate event requiring the full venue (based on availability). Our staff will meet with you at our facility to discuss the options and pricing levels to make your event a memory not to be forgotten. Take a tour.
Available for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate parties, sports banquets, fundraisers or neighborhood get togethers! Saturday and Sunday afternoons open for weddings and corporate functions. View our Banquet Menu and contact our staff to finalize your selections.
- Parties from 30 to 80 upstairs in our Private Banquet Room, buffet service.
- Also available: upper deck parties for 200+, take over the entire second level for your group, Sunday through Thursday only.
- Or Take Over The House Jergel’s Party: get the whole house: 300 minimum, customized pricing. Bring your own band/entertainment, or we’ll book it for you!
Party Area Fees
- Party Booths (2nd floor, seats up to eight) are available for $10 per person, minimum $60 per booth
- Party Room (2nd floor, up to 25) is available for $200
- Elevator Area (2nd floor, next to VIP Room, up to 35) is available for $150
- Downstairs Lounge (next to sound booth, up to 25) is available for $150
- Upper Lounge (red couch area, 2nd floor, up to 15) is available for $100
- Banquet Room (2nd floor, seats 68/holds a total of 80) contact venue for further information
Note: All private party contracts require a non-refundable deposit, details will be discussed when meeting with our staff.
Contact Lisa McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 724.799.8333, ext. 101